Federation of Master Builders
Please feel free to authenticate our FMB membership by clicking on the link to the left. This will verify that we are a current member and will help explain that we have been vetted by the FMB and that we follow the Code of Practice.
The Federation of Master Builders (FMB) is the UK’s largest trade association in the building industry. Established in 1941 to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms, the FMB is independent and non-profit-making, lobbying continuously for members’ interests at both national and local levels.
Why Choose Us?
- CITY & GUILDS QUALIFIED: All of our employees are City & Guilds qualified and trained to the highest of standards.
- All Commercial, Domestic and Industrial work is undertaken
- We offer Free Quotes to all our customers.
- We hold full public liability insurance (up to £10,000,000), ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- All work is fully guaranteed.